Why is everyone under 18 dating?

I have talked to a lot of girls this year and they are ALL dating, that's like 10 girls or something which are the only ones in my classes/age range. It's hard to find someone to date when everyone is already dating...There are no other girls to date in my school, advice/input/etc please

Most Helpful Girl

• i often find myself in this same "single" rut. many of the guys I start getting close to either get back with their ex, or find "the perfect" girl or just simply want to be just friends. and yeah, it does suck, seeing everybody with somebody but it won't stay that way forever. and if you "run out of fish in the sea" in high school, just wait till college! there's HUNDREDS of single girls there and I'm sure one of them will catch your eye and you two will be inseparable. because really, wouldn't you rather have one good relationship later than 10 bad ones now?

• 2 years seems like a long time to wait for a relationship haha, be patient I guess. Thanks for posting :)

What Girls Said 9

• I am not sure what school you go to ,but I am sure that there are plenty of single girls there. If you feel like no one of interest is there then try joining clubs and doing activites out of school that you enjoy that are co-ed. You can find girls there who share a common interest and then who knows what can happen from there. P.S. Don't feel like you need to date anybody. People these days try to hard at it. For most people they don't even get really serious dating till they are in college. Hope this helps any questions just message me or whatever.

• My school is K-12 grade and it has 58 kids in it, so there really isn't a wide selection of girls haha. And yeah I know I don't need to date I just want it because lol...

• 58 KIDS! Wow okay well then I am thinking you may need to go out and do some clubs lol. And I getcha dating is fun. Being someone else's someone is a nice feeling :)

• I don't really date anymore, haha. I got f***ed over pretty badly last time, so it's easier to just stay out of it. I might try again in a bit, but I guess it's just for company really. Or maybe social status, especially in high school. If a girl dates a hot popular guy, chances are her reputation will go up.

• Okay so I'm not really "hot/popular" so... I've never dated so I think I'm just curious I'm not sure, It's hard to get a chance though when everyone is taken haha.

• Depends what your standards are haha.

• My perspective is, everyone is more attractive than me, so my standards are low I'd say lol

• Well not all are.

• Everyone in my city anyways haha...

• Someone has to break up and it's in that fraction of a second you join the majority :)

• that is ridiculous. Not your problem, but the fact that so many girls are dating.

psh. I'm single :p

If there's no one "dateable" and single at your school, branch out to others. It can be hard, trust me I'm always looking for a guy outside my school. But, it can be great once you find someone, and you'll have something to talk about because you'll hav something different that she doesn't already know!

Try parties, other friends at other schools, clubs, outside classes, etc.

Good luck! ;)

• Hmm I could try clubs maybe school sport events or something..Best of luck to you finding someone and thanks for posting.

• they want to feel grown up and are fed with romantic movies so they want to live in one? but still,i know a lot of girls,including me who are single

• I mean, I want to date but I can't because it seems every girl is taken.

• School may seem like a boundary, but it's really not. High school is not life and you'll meet many more people as life goes on. If all else fails, do extra curriculars outside of school. I actually met this really cute guy through a church retreat. Too bad he lives across the state from me. But I digress. School isn't your only option.

• It seems like out of school curricular activities are my only choice lol, thanks :)

• im 17..

im married...

i have 2 kids...

and I'm pregnant again...

its just life lol

• People like dating! I never dated when I was under 18 though.

• So where does that leave someone who isn't dating if everyone is taken?

• Everyone isn't taken, but most people are interested in dating! You just have to look harder!

• because they smile or flirt with a guy and that's dating to them. it's false

• Well, I'm not going to be a jerk and try to take them away from someone if that's what you're saying I should do.

What Guys Said 0