Dating two people at the same time?

and both are at the early stage of dating, yes or no? And why / why not? Vote!

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfectly normal. You don't by the first thing that you see in a store. You look at several items before picking the best one for you. Same goes with dating. Just make sure you're honest about it.

What Guys Said 4

• Define dating, I believe it means talking to someone and possibly develop a relationship between each other.

I think if your trying to develop something with the other person and your doing so with another person as well, Its somewhat okay. Because everyone has to look out for themselves, it can be considered cheating the system, but no one ever plays by the rules. I won't tell a woman I want to be with you and then the next day tell that to another girl. I'm very selective on who I pick.

• I agree with you there. Many a men are selective in picking a date, and will invest quite a bit to gain her attention. I get the whole keep the options open on the girls end, but when dealing with a decent guy, their aiming to please, not play and cheat.

• If you aren't exclusive I don't see a problem but you have to make your mind up pretty quickly which one you really want to pursue. People date different people all the time when they are trying to find the right Boyfriend or GF.

• If you do that I would try to make up your mind by the 3rd or 4th date, because after that your either teasing them or stringing them along, and that would irk me pretty fast. The fact that I'm paying and taking you out because I like you and you turn around and do the same with another, is just bonkers after awhile.

• I would find that disrespectful and wouldn't do it, if I date a girl to get to know her I will give her my undivided attention...

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's fine if you're not exclusive with either guy/girl. You're not committed to anyone and you shouldn't keep all of your eggs in one basket. But if you've gone on more than 3 dates with one guy and things seem to be looking up, then you two should talk about where it's heading and make it known that he's not the only one you're seeing. That way, he'll know that he's got someone else competing for your attention.

• in a relationship I say full attention to one guy.. if your just friends with tons of guys that's totally fine.. but not dating 2 at the same time.. it really depends on what you count dating as..

• Depends on what you think is dating...getting to know someone is okay to have two or more but if you have a deeper relationship with one or both and they don't know, then it's not fair to them.

• If you were just seeing them i.e. not committed to any one of them, then there is no problem with it. Once you develop feelings for either one of them, then you need to stop seeing the other guy.