Am I moving too fast?

So, I started dating my friend and on our second dated we got very intimate. We have known each other for 3 years and for the past 2 years I have want to date him... Am I moving to fast and letting my built up desires get ahead of me, or is our relationship progress okay? By the way he is he is turning 16 and I am turning 17 should I take his age into consideration?

Most Helpful Guy

• well I don't think so if You really known each other that long the its fine and I don't think the age so play any part int it unless he's still unmature:) good luck with that though

• Thanks, I was worried about us only going out for this short time, but I'm just doing what I've wanted to... And I guess it's fine to keep this up even at his age, I'll just put a limit until he gets older though, because I don't want to go to far ^^

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i would be worrried if he's useing you. has he liked you as long as you like him? Maybe he's useing you?

• I was think he maybe be using me, but he started talking about the future...and also understand that I really don't want to go all the way. He confuses me, but I like it XD