Why did he stop talking to me

Okay I've been hooking up with this guy since July. He would always text me good morning & stuff like almost everyday. Then like 3 weeks ago we hooked up. And he was still texting and everything, than all of sudden he stopped texting me all together.

so I text him to and he didn't even know who it was.

Has he cut me off completely?

Cause now he has my number and still hasn't contacted me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

• how long hvae you guys known each other for?or dated?b4 you guys hooked up.

• I agree with everyone.

it's just as you said,

a hook up.

which means no strings attached basically

• this exact thing happened to me. You had sex, he conquered you, he found another girl who has sex with him and moves on to the next.

He used you and cut you off from his life. Hooksup are so not worth it.

• Not all guys do that and you don't know if that's the reason

• Maybe he got bored and he's getting it from another girl. I'm sorry you're going through this but honestly I would not advise "hooking up" with a guy unless you are sure how he feels about you. And if you care about him that much you should have gotten a committment. It's pretty cold of him to just drop you when you're having a sexual relationship but not all guys are gentlemen. If it makes you feel better he will probably call you in a few weeks to a month giving you some bs excuse.

• been there done that, I HATE guys like this, he is prob getting attn/sex from another girl, that's why he disappeared, NOOOO guy I know would disappear out of a girls life suddenly that they are gettin sex from, unless there getting it somewhere else in the mean time... I had 2 guys disappear like this all of a sudden, I heard from him ONE YEAR later, and his reason for apparently disappearing was because "he saw me as a serious relationship and at that time he couldn't be in one so he felt if he took it further and then said 'right nows not the time' then it would ruin a future for us" (yeah I think that's bullshit) and the other one came bak sayin he's just been "soooooo busy with work" (also bullshit) either way you will DEFFF hear from him again, but he will prob have some stupid excuse DO NOt believe him, these flings never amount into anything, and it sucks, because we always end up falling for them

• Hook-up? Hook-up is such a general thing…, what do you mean you hooked-up? Did you have sex? Maybe he broke his phone and had to replace it. Didn’t have your number to text you back, who knows!

• 2 weeks? Yeah, it's over. Now he might still contact you down the road but it will be only to get one thing. Delete his phone and text info and try and forget him.

• I haven't talked to him in 2weeks.

• Hmmm having sex could be why. How long have you not heard from him? From personal experience this may be very good advice but before you decide to have sex with anyone, find out where you stand with him. That way you don't get confused. And if you are ever looking for a long term relationship it is always best to save it before you both become official because boys don't need to commit if theyre already getting it.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

Hook ups are definitely not the way to go unless a person cares less what happens to the other person should they suddenly become uninterested, or their own reputations. It's a very temporarily get-together for short term fun. Sometimes those develop to more but most time then develop to much less. That's because most people know it's not the right thing to be doing especially when it involves having sex so rather than seeing themselves (guys) as totally easy, a stud or a player, it's easier for them to see the other persons and think of them as less than worthy. So consequently, they can stop any connection going in a heart beat and have no guilt, until later on when they start looking back at all the shit they had going on in their lives. Having sex with no strings attached is very risky at very best.

• when a guy stops talking to you he doesn't like you

• So he stoped likeing me basically is what your saying.. so he liked me before is what your implying?

• did you tell him? maybe he got a new phone? give more information how old is he? does he live near you?

• He's my age 21. no he lives hour and a half away, but even when we didn't see one another he still called or texted all the time.