Do guys get over girls easy?

My boyfriend and I broke up a month again. It was kinda my fault...I haven't called him he hasn't called me. I want to call him but I don't know if he wants to hear me. He told me that ill realize one day that I really screwed up. Do you guys like us girls to run after you guys to show that we care. I care but I feel that its desperate. I want to show him I care but I am a hard headed person so its hard for me to beg him back. I want him in my life either if he's with me or just a friend. His friends influence him a lot just like our friends do... but anyways what would a guy want inorder to get back wit you. what should I do...by the way he is 20yrs old and I am 20... I have never dated a guy my age...

Is this could to say in a text to him. Hi I miss u, id like to see you soon... or help write a good text that you know I would convince him

Most Helpful Guy

• Some times you have to swallow your pride and just go for it.

Yes guys do like it when a girl chases for a change, it gives a sense of equality.

What Guys Said 5

• "I want to call him but I don't know if he wants to hear me" NO! Don't do any thinking for him or assume you know what he's thinking or will say. Text him and say something like "Hi, I'd really appreciate if we could get in touch over the next few days. I really think we should talk about this." Write something along those lines. You say you're hard headed, but you know what they say..."pride is nothing when it comes to matters of the heart". Absolutely true. At least try and make an effort. If he blows you off or you still fail then at least you'll know and can't say you didn't try. Maybe good will come out of it after all.

• I've felt devastated by some breakups. Crying on the floor, falling apart, missing work devastated. So a few times, I did not get over her easy. Not at all.

Other times, it still hurt but it didn't bother me so much.

• To be 100 if you love gem do what it takes to get him back don't be an ass and let pride get you in a mess you can't reverse so just call him you can text but call first if he andswer and acts like he's bizzy he's not her trying to see if you going to admit what went wrong.so be 100and you will be ok:)good luck

• ummm no wayy I been dumped a few times and felt like crap I would miss a day of skool but sometimes I would be like ehh it was fun while it lasted

• Why would you feel like you can't talk to him? I know for a fact that when a girl calls a guy and if a guy cares about her he will drop whatever he is doing to have at least a small conversation even if he is busy. My name is mike... this story sounds so familiar. Like seriously it is so exactly like my story... want to hear my story? well okay ill tell you anyways because ill tell you what happened for me. Sure she broke up with me and lied about it and eventually after I dug it out of her she said I didn't call enough. But ya know what? She never called me once. When she never called me even when she said she would call, I thought she didn't want me to call as much, so I just stopped calling unless I needed to. Of course I wanted to call all the time, but from the signals I was getting, I felt like I was bothering her. I began to felt like she didn't even care that much and was being really distant. I didn't want to ask her about it because I feared she was going to break up with me. And what happened? She did break up with me. No communication = disaster in relationships. Now I miss her and she barely acknowledges I'm alive when I pass her at our college. And she has a new boyfriend on top of it a week later, supposedly if I would have called her she would have stayed with me, though I think she was just being nice on that one. But oh well I learn from my mistakes and will now communicate more with people I care about. I just wish we could be friends again at least, I hate just ignoring her, it makes me feel horrible to do that to someone I care about. Sorry for the sob story, but I guess what I'm telling you is he feels the same way you do and if someone doesn't talk soon you will live the rest of however long you remember him wondering what could have been. And that is a horrible feeling let me tell you. Btw, your name isn't Heather is it?

• No its not... he told me to never call him again. because I was selfish that I didn't let me no that I was in the hospital. that if I cared id try harder for my love... so I didn't call him and hung up I don't know what to say to him..

• He texted me!!!! he said I got your pokerset.... should I say but I got your boxers! to be funny... or should I say cool. but I never asked for it! or should I say cool I got your boxers when can we swap? pleeeeeeeeeese helpn: )

• Just say you can't wait to give him his boxers. Then ask when he wants to meet. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• If he WANTED to talk to you, he would find a way to get ahold of you.

Let's be honest...guys will put effort into what they want, past that? nope.