Dinner with bowling on first date?

Im planning on going bowling with a girl on our first date. Should we do something else before or after like say dinner?

Suggestions would be great...

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish someone would put this much effort into a date with me. :/

What Girls Said 3

• If you order a snack or something from the alley, (They usually serve something) then you guys can eat while bowling, losing the awkwardness of "Oh my gosh, I'm scared to eat in front of you!" and the "What do I say, we are just sitting here quietly eating" freak out!

• Well, if you take her to eat you mine as well see if the bowling place has an eating joint inside. I used to eat something before all my dates becasue I was to scarecd to eat in front of my date, if there isn't than do something good, but still fun. Nothing romantic yet! Something like a Chilli's or a mexican resteraunt, but no candel light dinner, low dim lighting, or anything like that.. keep the night fun and frisky!

• I think you should eat while or after you bowl. Doesn't the bowling alleys usually serve food? and than walk and talk afterwards.

What Guys Said 0