Since she never texts me, she doesn't like me, right?

I thought for sure this girl is interested in me--she laughs at everything, flirts, and it seems like we have good chemistry. I texted her once, and even that went well. But I never texted her since then and, well, she has never bothered to text me in that time. I see around here that if a girl is interested in someone, she'll make some effort...that only makes sense. So, should I gather that she's not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first... don't assume things right off the bat, some girls (like me) don't text a guy first. (My boyfriend texts me first unless he specifically wants me to text him first). So you could text her first everyday. If your busy doing something say "Ill text you when I'm done doing this" (whatever it is) When you see her around you could be like "Hey text me first" and she will. Just text her first in the next couple of days and maybe she will get into the habit of wanting to text you more and more first each day. Hope it helps :)

What Girls Said 7

• If it went well when you texted her the first time, text her again. As long as she's responding positively, you're fine. Just see if it becomes a pattern. After the third or fourth time you text her, you might be concerned if she hasn't done any initiating at all. But her response to you in person and over text is a better indicator of whether she's interested.

• maybe she is shy or old fashion...i don't usually text gusy at the beginning too, even sometimes I'm interested int hem!

• At the beginning I usually let the guy put in a little more work, and then when I'm sure of his intentions I make things even or put in a little more work than him.

Theres no harm in texting again, just keep it casual ;) I'd go for it if I were you, better than waiting around and not knowing

• you cannot say that she is not interest in you just because she does not text you. I expect the guy to make the first move and text me first. some girls like playing hard to get.

so text her first and try to be a bit flirty to see how she reacts.

- if she does not text back or tells you later that she forgot, she is not interested in you

- if she texts back with a neutral attitude, she just tries to be polite

- if she texts back in a flirty way, she is clearly interested in you

good luck!

• I normally have a three strike you're out rule, if she doesn't respond at all possibly she's not interested but if she responds every time you text pretty much she rather you initiate convo first.

• she responded the one time I texted her, but she hasn't bothered texting me first since. Not that I have, either. But I figured that if she was interested she'd have done so, especially since I already did it once.

• As a female honestly I rarely text first but I always respond. I rather "he" texts me first because then I know for sure he wants to be bothered. I do this because of a past experience where dude didn't respond or took forever to respond. Text her!

• I generally don't text guys unless they text me first.

• She might be waiting for you to text her again

What Guys Said 0