How many times have you had a girlfriend in high school?

I'm just asking, just because I've recently found out that, one of my friends never have in high school.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guy so I've never had a girlfriend haha. But I've dated one guy each year in high school, so far that's three guys.

What Girls Said 1

• well, I never had a boyfriend in high school - honestly, often times I think it's pointless because once people graduate things change and they often end up in two different places and things fall apart. Or, they stick together and one follows the other and then later on they break up and meet other people, but you followed one person instead of making your own choices and will probably be much less happy because of it

What Guys Said 2

• I had a girlfriend in high school for around like... 7 months.

• I haven't had any girlfriends and I know a lot of my friends haven't either, it's not that unusual to not have a girlfriend in high school.