Dating a great guy but scared nothing will progress?

I've been dating him for 5 months and everything is happening very steady and naturally. Went on great dates, met his friends, met his parents and we recently finally had sex. He is the sweetest ever and treats me like gold I can tell he cares about me. But he hasn't really fully asked me to exclusively be with him. Is that something to worry about? Not only that, when we discuss certain things he comes off as if he does not want to get married and have a family. I don't want to ask him if that's what he wants because I don't want to scare him away but I don't want to waste my time either. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Things have progressed, getting married and starting a family are a big deal give it some more time.

What Guys Said 1

• invest another year and a half in Him ,or don't,? it is Your life, live it !

What Girls Said 1

• Meeting his parents and treating you right is lovely. He isn't thinking about serious committment right now, obviously, so if you are then there will be a problem. It has only been five months anyway so I advise you to get closer to him and enjoy every moment of the relationship. Don't rush it.