Haven't had my first real kiss? is that something to be ashamed of?

Should I be worried or feel ashamed that I haven't really had a real relationship or an actual kiss before? I know I may be a late bloomer but it feels so weird because everyone has had a kiss, make out session, and even sex. I just don't wanna walk around feeling like a loser.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wonder the same thing, since I'm almost 17 and haven't been kissed yet, or been on a date or had a boyfriend. But, I think that a lot of people, girls and guys, are in the same situation as us. And there's really no rush, which I know I find difficult to keep in mind when I want to have my first date and first kiss so badly. I just have to keep telling myself that my time will come, and there's no need to stress over it or anything.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 20 and I feel the same and most people don't know it

Just walk around confidently

you'd more surprised to learn that many people haven't had their first kiss yet

• No it is nothing to be ashamed of. Just late bloomer that is all. Maybe try and be a little less shy and open up to the opposite gender. I am sure some boys think you are cute.

• I'm in kind of the same boat. I'm 23 and have never dated kissed a girl or anything. I feel like I'm just too ugly and no one wants me.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 18 and I'm on your same level. Chill :] Things will happen.