Online dating for a 22 year old, what do you think?

So I'm getting over the club scene, I'm not very good at approaching girls in groups which is what happens at clubs, and really want to meet a nice girl, what do you think about online dating for a 22yo, too young? too desperate? too creepy?

If not where else can I meet nice non-slutty girls, all the girls I seem to meet hook up with everyone and are very trashy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of my friends(Including me) do online dating,making friends and network.The only thing creepy about is when someone fakes being a women or shows a fake pic(This is why I love having a webcam).

You can interact with so many people much faster online then outside,but I also enjoy going to clubs,bookstores,school,etc to meet new people.

Have fun and just do what you wanna do.

What Girls Said 2

• I applaud you for wanting to meet s good girl. I am in my 20's also and have been over the "club scene" for years. The best advice I can give you is go to bookstores, library, and the grocery store. People that are at those places usually have a life. When it comes to online dating... I can't say yes, or no but I wouldnt. It is a big risk!

• Grocery store. At the park. On the street. At the library. ANYWHERE but on the computer. Don't even go there.

• You do realize our generation is entirely on the computer, right?

Most girls think it's "creepy" when guys approach them. The grocery store might very well be the worst place to approach a girl. I've worked at two grocery stores and almost every female that shops at them are in some type of a relationship. The park? You do realize most people will assume the guy is a pedophile, right? The library CAN work but people are expected to be quiet.

The problem is young women in general. They think it's "creepy" when guys approach them.

What Guys Said 2

• just a warning that girls, women are far more picky and choosy online than they are in real-life

• go for it. personally never done it but one of my friends has and he said it was pretty good. I do this thing called "day game", google that sh*t. If you are a good/charismatic that sh*t will get you laid.