Should I be firm and try to get him to hang out or should I just start ignoring him?

Please give me your input...So I met this guy, he's still in school and plays music and lives with a bunch of friends in this really active social circle. We started talking a bit and he was friendly and I added him on Facebook. We kept seeing each other around and talking and he said he wanted to hangout sometime. Then he kissed me and we made out. But he didn't want to go farther even though he was clearly enjoying himself. He said he didn't want it to be a one time thing and he kept asking me when I was going to come back and hang out. I texted him the next day to say I had fun and he said he did too, but he didn't ask me to hangout. I waited a few days and asked him to hang but he couldn't because he was going away with his family.

I saw him this weekened and he was friendly and hugged me but he was really preoccupied with all of his friends so I left. He texted me to say he wished I hadn't left and then I told him id see him tomorrow at a music show. He showed up with his friends and gave me a big hug but then ignored me all night. He has tons of friends and seemed really excited to see them. Also he may have been drunk.

I don't get what happened. He was the one who said he was interested in hanging out, so what happened? When I text him he doesn't show interest and he never texts me.

I want something to happen...so the next time I see him what should I do? Should I be firm and try to get him to hangout or should I just start ignoring him? I'm afraid I already came off as desperate since I was texting him a bunch and asking him to hangout. PLEASE HELP

I think he's possibly just not interested in anything serious with anyone, but I don't get why I'm being blown off like this already

What Guys Said 1

• We pursue that which retreats. He's putting on a good retreat show and a part of you loves it.

• But how can I tell the difference between "holy sh*t, this girl seems to like me...i don't want her to think I want anything serious" and him playing games but actually being interested? hahaha

• Meh. Retreat for a bit and see if he pursues.

• I wish he was playing hard to get haha..I don't know. booo

What Girls Said 1

• He is playing hard to get. Now some guys can do that but some cant. What you have to do is play the game right on back a wee little bit.

• That I do not know...lol I wish I could tell you that. :)