When is a right time to end a conversation so the person will want to talk to you again even more?

I am talking to one girl right now she is my flirting test ground in every possible way such as in person, over the phone or in texting :).

I've made every single mistake possible while talking to her and learned A LOT

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're having a really good time. Leave them wanting more.

• should I say I gotta go or should I just stop replying?

• is it better to do in the middle of the conversation or when conversation is slowly getting out of control?

• When you get a ROFL or LOL message from them..

What Girls Said 3

• be natural. There is nothing worse than a very obviously ended conversation. Just finish talking when you're done. If she's meant to call you she will.

• a very obviously ended conversation is better than pushing the conversation to the limits don't you think so? It is also not that easy to think of something to say on the next day so she will text me back since she ended the conversation not me

• do you "push the limits" when talking with your friends? hopefully not...you end those conversations.

don't think so much. If you feel like ending it, have a reason, not a "need to end it"

• the guy I like and I were having fun (we were not alone by the way) , drinking wine and talking and I could see he was all eyes on me,then suddenly he said he had to leave , he was going to read.

i found it a little strange but still cool somehow and was looking forward to repeat the same night again.

don`t force yourself be natural and act how you wish i`d say.

nice question and thanks you reminded me some nice times with this;)

• A little bit after the peak of the conversation where you guys are laughing and having a great time talking to each other and everything is just flowing nicely. When everything is dying down---tell her you have to go. When she gets off the phone all you will leave her with is how much fun she had talking to you. She'll really look forward to the next time you guys talk.

What Guys Said 3

• Always on a high note.

• i hate how people say it is all natural, because I don't believe it is natural for some people

• Like a fish, hook her, then reel, then realease. Will have her begging for more.

• an example please

• what do I look like? you got the mould, find your own. It is simple, hook = interesting, reel = she feels like she is connectin. release = was good talking but I really g2 run. Give me your number.

• Cheers! I just did not understand your metaphoric example.