If an ex says he feels guilty about having sex with you...

If a ex says he feels guilty about having sex with you because he didn't want you to feel guilty how would you feel about that?

Updates:
These were his exact words to me "I feel guilty for having sex with you because I don't want you to think that was all I wanted."

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems to care about you and your feelings.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• That means he cares. He's trying to put it out there that he isn't like other guys who use girls for sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wait . . I didn't realise that you put "ex' in there . .

I guess that means he's done with you, & he knows that if use have sex nothing is going to come of it . . I think he just doesn't want you to feel used . .

• Well its too late! Because I feel like that now! If that wasn't all he wanted then why do you feel guilty?

• He is using you to cheat on his current fling. Don't waste your thoughts or time. Find a man that is fresh, and you can trust. You don't want dirty laundry.

0|0
    0|0
    • How old did you date your ex for. I think he feels bad cause he doesn't know where things are going. Sometimes I feel bad havin sex with my ex but I really can't help it we are trying to work things out. Is it possible for you and your ex to work things out