If your significant other doesn't call?

How many days would you let go by without them calling you B4 you start to get worried.how would you take it ?

And you can't call them because their phone is off.

Their not busy 9 out of 10 there at home doin nothing and you can't call them because they didn't pay there phone bill so the phone is off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends, if they normally take a while to answer me then a few hours (6+). If he normally answers me back in a timely fashion a couple of hours (2-5 hours). That is on a normal day.

If I know he is going to be busy, or has an event that he will be out all night, I will wait until to the next morning.

• @update: Then I would just assume they were home doing nothing and not be worried about it because I know what they are doing.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd be worried well insecure but if they have Internet I would use a program called Skype, I'd you guys have mica you can talk to each other on it, I'm I it all the time to talk with friends and relatives but I hope things go well for you.

What Girls Said 3

• depends.. are they on a trip? out of town? working? why isn't their phone on? Did you end on OK terms?

• I think communication can be frustrating if your partner isn't aware of your expectations... just tell him that you worry when he dosnt call you back and you love having chats so you would appreciate it if he picked up your calls more often!

• 24 hours -48 hours! something terrible might have happened.