Guy doesn't initiate the conversation?

Yeah so I met this guy on a dating site..really nice,sweet,yadda,yadda. Anyways,I've found I ALWAYS have to initiate the conversation. He did initiate the conversation on the dating site,but once he got my number and said he'd text me,he didn't. So after a couple of days of talking on the dating site I asked him for his number and he gave it to me. He never initiates the conversations:/ But yet when I talk to him he's always happy to talk to me. The other day he said he'd call me and I wasn't sure if he actually would but he did:) He doesn't sound shy so I don't know why he never wants to text me.

I doubt he's playing me. If that's the case then he's really good:/

I'm guessing maybe he doesn't like texting.

Thoughts?

What Guys Said 2

• Just start initiating things yourself -

I'm so sick of hearing about women that like guys but "he won't initiate conversation with me".

BOO F***ING HOO

Start taking some initiative, if you like him and want to talk to him, PURSUE HIM and don't sit around waiting for him to contact you, DUH!

• I AM initiating convo,ass hole.

• So what's the problem then? Some guys just don't like to initiate

• What keeps him busy during the days? Work? Kids? Gf/wife?

• Well he did have his daughter last week..And he's home in the evenings. And no,no girlfriend. lol At least I don't think so. o_o

I'm thinking he doesn't like to text because he's always happy to talk to me.

• It's just a curious situation because I don't understand why he wouldn't be trying to move your relationship forward. It's clear you have interest in him. The only thing I can think of is there's something he's keeping from you.

• Gosh,I hope not. We've only been talking for a week and he 'seems' nice and all,so I don't know..we're meeting for the first time this weekend,so we'll see.

What Girls Said 0