Describe the worst kiss you ever received?

mine was this guy who thought it was sexy to lick my face and bite my cheeks and bottom lip a little bit too hard and he kept diving his tongue into the back of y throat ...he was just so damn awful =\

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this person thought I was into french kissing, she was a good kisser till I felt her tongue tapping and wrapping around my tongue. I kinda felt violated, I don't personally like doing that unless its the heat of the moment, so I guess that.

What Guys Said 1

• The non-existant kiss... it's like she was never there... oh wait. :-(

What Girls Said 3

• hmmmm somehow his tooth hit mine? and he kept diving at my face which was super awkward hahahahaha. then the next day he told me that he thinks making out is gross...and I just chuckled and walked away.

• kiss like a dogg full with his mouth water etc.. disgusting!

• LOL that sounds so horrible! the same thing pretty much happend to me, and sad thing is it was my first kiss, so its kinda hard to forget about it.