Ladies: is there a certain amount of days you wait before you txt/message a girl?

Of course not Everyday, but ladies, if you like/enjoy talking to certain guys, would you still get annoyed if they hit you up maye 3-5 times a week?

what's the limit before it becomes a bit irritation/annoying?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you talking about 3-5 days out of the week?Three times is fine however,anything beyond that for me personally is too much.I don't need to talk to a guy every single day.I would expect him to want his space and for me to have mine.Thats what keeps a relationship fresh,not stifling each other ...i think anyway.

What Girls Said 5

• If I like talking to them then I'd want to talk to them everyday. If I don't like them then I'd just ignore their text or be polite and distant towards them. There's no limit or rulebook to these things. If you both like each other then communication is always good.

• 3 times a week text - 2 times a day for calls.

Depending how much you text her that day too..

I only get annoyed if he text me and I didn't reply back but he texts me again. Especially, if I tell him "Let me call you back later." They don't seem to comprehend that, it's rather annoying.

• It depends on how much I like the guy and our current situation.

If he's my boyfriend there's not really any limit, he can call me as many times as he wants.

If I just met the guy, I prefer not to speak to him on the phone straight away, I'd rather him just text me at first, probably every couple of days.

If we've started casually seeing each other, a call or texting sesh once a day is good.

• So I would like to ask you the same question about guys? How often is too often to text a guy? And when guys are interested do they typically play it cool and wait or do they tend to text whenever they feel like it? I assume that if a guy likes you he will txt. And if he doesn't txt, he isn't interested.

• Depends, like Guys don't want to appear clingy. Well the ones that want to keep girls thinking about them that is.

If they really like you I think thye'll hit you up some times first, but you should return the favor once in a while. It's a bit of a grey area, since most guys are different.

• Would text every 2-3 days

What Guys Said 1