I've concluded that I'm unattractive, but I still want a boyfriend, any advice?

-I see even more unattractive girls than me have one, so maybe I'm just doing something wrong and it isn't ALL my looks

Most Helpful Girl

• lol this made me laugh I'm sorry... never "conclude" that your unattractive, you're probably not and it's probably just that you've got a low self-esteem at the moment about yourself. bear in mind that in a lot of people's eyes, you'd be considered pretty or even beautiful. just take care of yourself though, for example grooming and staying healthy, use a little make-up. people who don't take care of themselves are, for the most part, not attractive. those who do are never hideous, so no worries...

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do this to yourself. I see girls all the time who aren't good looking and guys love 'em. They have confidence(sometimes it's arrogance), and dress well. Same goes for guys. Besides, your personality is key. I've met very beautiful girls who bored the hell outta me because they didn't have one.

• hit me up I will provide some feed back if you'd like.

What Girls Said 2

• Making guys laugh is the most effect way to get a boyfriend. I suggest that, and being drama free, also if you are low maintenance and have interests (aka things to talk about), guy will love you. Just groom yourself and stay healthy, and there will be plenty of guys that will fancy you. :)

• You can't go around thinking you're unattractive. All the unattractive girls who have boyfriends have them because they have confidence. Even if your not the "most gorgous girl in the world" there are still great things about you. you just have to realize that and gain the self confidence. you'll have a boyfriend in no time