Your first kiss.. How did it happen?

Or how would you like it to happen?

What signs did you and you partner show before you kissed?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was pretty stupid. XD

I was 14 and in my freshman year of high school. I liked a guy who didn't like me back, and then another guy asked me out. I didn't like him in that way, but he was my friend and I wanted my first kiss already so I said yes.

A couple days later, on Valentines Day, my new boyfriend asked me during lunch if I wanted to meet him after school behind the building. I said "sure" and was a nervous wreck the rest of the day. I met him after school and he tried to kiss me but my protective older brother made an intervention. >.< Blocked.

Three days after that, we went to a movie. About 20 minutes into the movie, he asked "uh, you wanna, er, do that.. thing we tried the other day?" Romance kill. But we kissed. It was a weird and uncoordinated kiss, but it was over with. Haha, and now I wish I would have waited for someone who I actually had feelings for. It would have been more special.

What Girls Said 3

• i was 15 and it happened at church. A guy I really liked at the time asked me to be his girlfriend and I told him yes and we went into the hallway and started making out. it was a nice first kiss but it was weird being at church, lol.

• I was hanging out with my friend who I'd liked for a while, but I thought had "friend-zoned" me...the previous time we hung out, he had given off some signs (that I was totally oblivious to at the time/kind of made me go 'wat') like finding excuses to hug me and sort of leaning closer to me...at one point I think he even brushed a piece of hair from my face, hahaha. So after that, the next time we hung out I totally knew that we'd kiss. :D And then we went to this secluded place, like, on a mountain, facing the almost-setting sun. We sat down on a rock, lol, and then he held my hand and then sort of put his hand on my leg, and there were a lot of awkward silences. And I kind of freaked out a little and started rambling on about a lot of stupid sh*t to break the silence and yeesh, that wasn't good. But then he said some cute stuff to me and brushed some hair out of my gave and just...went for it. Haha.

It was awkward but endearing as f*** and adorable and awesome. So nice. :)

• my first kiss was my crush in elementary who became my boyfriend, he kissed me during tutoring, he was literally a young genius, very handsome as I remember too. I asked him to kiss me and we did link

What Guys Said 2

• I took her to a sandwich place for lunch, but we sat on the grass next to the canal, to eat. Before she could take a bite of her sandwich, I asked if she had any onions or garlic on that. She laughed and said No. I said good, and then leaned in and kissed her.

I don't know about "signs". I just decided that was the moment, and I went for it.

• I was ... 14 I think. I was visiting my sister at university for a week because my parents were out of town (sister lived on campus, but in the same city). I was hanging out in a friend of hers room, and we'd been flirting for a day or so, she walked over to me and began kissing me. We ended up making out for hours over the rest of the week.