What's up when guys don't call?

I mean this weekend I met a guy at a party, who was CLEARLY interested in me, the thing is he asked for my number, and I supossed when you ask for someone's number is because you are going to do something with it right? but then he doesn't call me at all, or even text me, so I was wondering what's up with guys when they don't call? what's the deal with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be a number of reasons:

his busy

his lost your number

his scared of rejection

his changed his mind

someone else came along he thought he'd like to date

he is waiting a few days as to not seem over keen

his just had other stuff on

Give it sometime, if his not called in two weeks then come back on saying "Why don't blokes call" but not after two/three days!

What Guys Said 2

• It's been only 2 or 3 days since you met him. Lots of guys wait a few days because they don't want to look desperate.

did he say specifically when he'd call? if not, you've got nothing to complain about, really. "I'll call you sometime" is very different from "I'll call you Monday at 4.00 p.m."

• Omg, can't you wait a bit, that's what a guy is going to do anyway! It's only a couple of days, relax. =)

What Girls Said 5

• Its only Tues...and in my book Mondays don't count, only cause it tends to be the busiest most hectic day of the week, next to Fri where there's a cram to get everything done before the weekend ;)

I know it can be hard when you're eager to hear from someone, but give him some time

• Ever heard of the three days rule? A lot of guys don't call until third day or after so they don't seem desperate. Now, I'm not saying this is the case, I am just stating because it is relevant...some guys out there look at getting a girl's number as a game. Sad, but true. Or my guy friends are just jerks, either way, it does happen.

• He will probably call, give him a little more time.

• its only Tuesday! He will probably give you a call later this week! =)

• hey "he's just not that into you" movie is coming out feb. 6... you should check it out