Between the two girls?

First off let me state the obvious and say I'm a complete ass for what I did. So me and girl one had been dating for a while, I asked her to marry me cause the relationship was great! However, later on she ends up cheating on me, breaking my heart that whole deal. For about 4 months we hook up here and there and still hang out until I found another new girl. Girl two, she's smart, and I can trust her, and she's got the freedoms, but until this incident I wasn't exactly sure of how far I wanted to go with her. However, girl one kept trying to get with me, texting me about how she loved me and wished we could still get married. Even when she knew I was involved with someone else. Well that continues and finally the other day she shows up at my house while I'm sleeping, gets in bed with me while I was sleeping, and well...things got to far. I immediately told girl two and we both agreed that it really wasnt a good idea to continue the relationship. So after a few days girl two decides she misses me and would take me back if I could get my things figured out...

Wherein lies my problem. I have to pick one, or else lose them both for good, ones going away to college and the other is moving unless I say something. Do I go with girl one: the one I asked to marry me, and spent so much time trying to get back together with. Cheated, but still is somehow crazy about me. OR Girl two: the logical choice, forgave me for my mistakes, but I don't know if I would want that with her... Either way I have to hurt someone, and I don't want to... but I just want a vague insight. Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• You yourself called girl two the logical choice. However, if you are still in love with girl 1, let girl 2 go. That would be the only fair thing to do. I agree with Miss Priss 795, only you can answer what's in your heart. If you leave girl 1 for girl 2, is she gonna be able to trust you after you more or less cheated on her with girl 1? If you do not feel the same or won't be able to trust girl 1 anymore, let her go...I can never understand someone that cheats, especially when you were talking marriage, thank God you weren't married to her when she did that.. and what guarantee do you have that she won't ever do that again? My feeling is this, if you truly love someone, you don't cheat, no matter what...Its so sad that in todays society, cheating is so common and forgivable.. I myself, am an old fashioned girl, any guy that cheated on me, would be history. Best of luck to you.

• You have two options. I would have to say go with your heart. Nobody can make this descion for you.

Option number 1:

Sit down and make a list of pros and cons for dating girl number one. then make a list of pros and cons for girl number two. then decide between the two,

Option number 2:

Move on and don't date either one of them.

I hope I helped!

• Girl one won by 109 to 86 lol. But it still didn't impact my decision on either one.

What Guys Said 0