Should I keep waiting or ask her what's wrong?

I have been talking to a girl for months and we really like each other.The only thing left for us to be a real couple is for her to tell her parents and for me to meet them. It has been two months and she still hasn't told them.Should I keep waiting or ask her why so much secrecy? I don't want her to think I'm rushing her since one time she told me that she will tell them when the time is right.

Most Helpful Girl

• is she from a culture that's very strict and has a lot of family values? like asians? middle eastern? Hispanic? ...etc. if she is, she probably doesn't want to show you to her parents because showing you to her parents usually means that you're there with the intentions of marriage (my culture's like that) and I hardly show any boy I date to my family because it implies marriage.

if she's not Asian and is caucasian or african American...etc. then I'm not sure? just ask her straight out. probably the fastest way to know.

What Girls Said 1

• stop focusing on her asking her parents, stop worring! I didn't tell my family I was dating for the first month and a half... it had nothing to do with how much I liked him, just that I wasn't ready to talk about it with the family. its not a big deal.

What Guys Said 2

• As the guy, you probably shouldn't be worrying about things like that. A few months is nothing at all, if and when she wants to introduce you, she will. Until then, have fun and take things slow.

• What will change if you become a "real couple"? Aren't things OK as they are?

• Actually, a lot will change. Because of the secrecy, I am only able to see her about once a week and sometimes less. Things will change from basically a phone/text relationship to a dating relationship.

• You've been seeing her for 2 months, don't start seeing her more then once a week. Your going to literally kill any little challenge you have left. Your coming on very strong, I highly suggest you just slow things down and enjoy this at the rate it go's.