He's just not that into me right?

so I posted earlier about guy who I'm dating where we talk hardly during week besides maybe a phone call to make plans and a text or two...last two dates we slept together for first time. anyway, I spent the night on Saturday, left Sunday afternoon and sent him a text later that night which he responded to and we both just laughed about it (was just dumb joke). anyway, it's now wed nite, and I haven't heard from him. he did say on Sunday he'd think of a place to take me for next date but it's wed night late and no word from him yet. I even texted him this afternoon with a link to something I wanted him to check out (just a YouTube thing) and he never even responded. he did say he was busy this week but come on...doesn't take 10 seconds to just text "hey" -- I'm not needy or clingy at all but I think this is prob a little ridic that he's not communicating more. so brutal truth please: is this a case of "he's just not that into you" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either that, or he's just a self absorbed d-bag. I know a lot of women are attracted to the type, but you're not, right? You do have higher self esteem than that, yes?

• yeah, not my type at all. thought he was different...he's great and attentive when we're together and we've only dated a couple of months so I was OK with being slow, but this is beyond slow, this is just obnoxious. I prob shldn't return his next call...if he decides to call at all... :(

What Guys Said 3

• mmm I don't text during the week, I prefer to talk on the phone or better yet face to face, I find texting and such to be some what impersonal. Maybe he has a similar view.

• NO this is not the case. he has already told you he will be busy during the week. He will call you latest by

Friday night. Make sure you don't "sleep" when you spend the next night with him.

• correct, he's that into you. time to move on...

What Girls Said 1

• he actually hasn't changed his behavior since you started dating him. sounds like your feelings changed after sex and now you want more time/communication from him. you should ask him for it. if he doesn't want to give you what you're looking for you should move on.