Girls - How long can you text a guy for before you begin to lose interest?

How long is too long when it comes to texting? When would you like him to ask you out? after a week? 2 weeks? more..? please tell =)

Most Helpful Girl

• that depends on how much she likes you. I really liked this guy and I texted back and forth with him for months and months. he was flaky about hanging out and even though I got that he wasn't into him like that, I kept hope and kept texting. but the thing that confused me was why did he spend so much time talking to me if he wasn't going to ask me out.

so my advice, don't wait. ask her out and KEEP the plan. don't be flaky with her

What Girls Said 6

• It depends. If I like him then after a week of texting I'd like to be asked to hang out at least. Otherwise it becomes just a text type "relationship."

• Hmmm it depends on how interesting the conversations are and the attraction level. It can change depending on the person.

• Yeah .. I'm gonna wait about a week-two weeks. I'm not really looking for a text buddy.

• Depends how much I like him, and how awesome our conversations are.

• If the guy can keep a decent convo going I can text him for months(when I was single)

• It's not like I would lose interest, but come on. I'm not going to continue texting someone I don't hang out with ever.

What Guys Said 0