After getting a girls number, do you ever wait a few days to call her?

I met someone yesterday who I think is into me and he asked for my number. I gave it to him and today he hasn't called. Its already almost 11 at night and still nothing. Should I just consider it over? :( Or just wait another day? Do you ever wait a few days before calling a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch the movie Swingers with Jon Favreau and Vince Vaughn and you'll see what guys are going through when deciding to call a girl.

I call the next day, but your guy might have a wait-3-days-to-not-appear-too-eager rule or somethign like that. advice you let it go for now and wait. If he calls great. If not - there's nothing that you lost anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• he is either super busy or is not wanting to be clingy can be the case too. don't worry about it either way, everything will turn out fine for you soon enough even if he didn't call or text.

• Guys never make a policy to wait few days before calling a girl. Particularly when a guy asks you for your telephone number! Suggest you wait a couple of days. Maybe he is very preoccupied with some work and has planned to ask you to meet him. So he has decided that whenever he calls you he will immediately ask you to meet TODAY.

• Sometimes we do wait a bit before calling. We don't want to come across as clingy.

• i'll call the next day

• Yeah...I mean wouldn't calling in the same day seem clingy?

• Always wait a few days before calling a girl. Typically 3 days.

• 0|0

What Girls Said 0