Guys does it bother you when a girl texts you a lot?

does it make you less interested in her. if she doesn't text you or respond to your texts quickly does it draw your attention more?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just met this girl Monday. She text me within 10 minutes each time. However, one time she didn't get back to me for a 7+ hours. She texted me and apologized, she said that she fell asleep and that I should text her tomorrow. Another thing I like is when I ask her to hangout and she is busy so turns it down, she will give me another day that works. I asked this girl to come visit me at work, she came and had to go. She texted me soon after to tell me that she was going home and that if I wanted I could come over.

What you should be doing is act interested. You should ask him sometimes to hang out. When I get a text from her it makes me smile. I get excited about what it may be about. This girl is honest, I asked her if she told her best friend about me and she said "Yesss I told her how you're realllllly nice and sweet and that you are so cute. And that were going to visit you tonight :)"

I am able see that this girl digs me and it's nice to not play games.

• thats nice I'm happy for u.

What Guys Said 9

• I prefer a girl that will respond in a timely manner, but I despise woman that will text a guy multiple times before he responds. If I haven't responded in 15-20 minutes and I am in class or at work, it is probably because I am busy and not because I hate you. I have truly been sick of a couple of girls because they would text me non stop before I could respond.

On the hypocritical, flip side, I don't like trying to pry a conversation from a girl everyday if she does not show some sign of interest. If she somewhat appears interested it won't bother me how fast or slow she responds.

• no it doesn't bother me as long as the texts are not all what am I doing. If your having a actual conversation then its OK. And no the whole waiting to answer thing can make me mad somtimes. This girl I text does that. She will text me first and then il text right back then she will take forever. And I know she normally texts everyone right back because she constantly checks her phone. So basically if he is showing enough interest to keep txting back they are good conversatitions and you are not annoying him

• I'd be suspicious. Good suspicious :)

• no , I love it :)

• It depends what kind of a girl!

If she's someone I friendzoned then it irritates the crap out of me!

If she's a cutie which I'm interested in and if we also share a damn good chemistry then damn I'm excited! Baby, text me one more time!

• To much of anything is a bad thing. Just keep it reasonable, I know my girlfriend doesn't always text me, so when I do get one, I really really like it. If I got 20+ a day, then it wouldn't be so special.

• Nah I love it...love because it seems to be rare. It's cool because you can have kinky text conversations lol. Get to know each other better

• wjen a girl texts me a lot I assume she interested and that's all. if I m interested, I respond immediately if I m not I delay

• nope. But if she gets bitchy or insecure because I don't respond to her texts within 30 seconds, then yes I have a big problem with that

What Girls Said 0