My ex boyfriend didn't like to text me because he didn't like to have conversations through text

my exboyfriend lived a 40 min away from me he said he didn't text me because he didn't like to have conversations through text and he also didn't like talking on the phone. he didn't seem to think this was any kind of problem. this is primarily why we are not together

Most Helpful Guy

• not everyone feels comfortable with communicating through text. to some people it just seems childish and to others just stressful. And to some people nothing less than person to person will do. Nothing wrong with that. And 40 minutes is not much at all.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok so...he's an ex? Not only is it done and over with, but I don't see it as a huge problem either. I mean yeah you have to keep in touch but some people (myself included) just don't like to be glued to a phone.

• You still have feelings for him, clearly. How old is he? If he's slightly older, it could just be that he DIDN'T LIKE TXT-ing... the "didn't like talking on the phone" bit was probably just a way of him telling you he wanted to SEE you more often.

• were the same age and he didn't ask me to hang out a lot I had to do that

What Girls Said 1

• What's the question?