How do I get him to ask?

board georgous married man,his wife has become unkept over the years,I deliver mail to his house and when I encounter him we both engage in long gazes.he won't ask why? should i?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, we're all big girls and big boys and we know better. Aside from all that, you could totally live out a fantasy! I know, I'm bad. You should accept the fact that it would only be a fling so if you want or need more than that, look elsewhere.

As far as initiating, I would let him do that since he's the married one and it's his house. It's not really your place to ask unless you're really aggressive and self confident. If I were you, I would flirt lots and never let conversations be too serious. Do not be nosy. Just have fun with it and be patient. It may never happen so understand that and don't be upset if things don't happen fast enough or even at all. Timing is everything.

What Guys Said 1

• Sex while you are working? Risky.

What Girls Said 2

• Okay, gorgeous married man. I saw married and I have to stop you. Yes, his wife may be unkempt and he gorgeous but put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel if someone was sleeping with your husband. I know you aren't sleeping with him, but you are debating it. Honestly there are gorgeous single men too. Do you really want to become a homewrecker for some sex (may not even be good sex at that.) Also, KARMA. Do you believe in it because I do. Sleeping with married men never work out good for anyone. You could break up a home and ruin some lives, I am sure you don't want that on your chest. Just let him be. Go find a hot man who can devote himself to you and only you.

• Because he is married, should you? No