If to guys are fighting over you, and you like both of them, what do you do?

I dated both of them and their best friends, they always fight and flirt with me..And I can't choose which one I like the most. They have been friends for 2 years, I dated both of them within a month and one of them twice, boy 1: shorter than me, funny, glasses,dirty minded, fit, x boxer, and sorta nerdy. Boy 2: Mohawk, loving, also dirty minded, and crazy in love with me. Which boy do I choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi there..this has always worked for me.

Get a yellow note pad and draw two lines to make four sections. Write GUY 1 PROS in one square GUY 1 CONS in the next square. GUY 2 PROS in one square and GUY 2 CONS in the next square.

List the pros and cons for each guy and review and then choose.

Works for me all the time :)

What Guys Said 3

• the third alternative, these guys are both imature little boys. And obviously if there are two guys fighting over you then it should be easy enough to find a third less compulsive one out there.

• if they both like you a lot and they are good friends I would reccremend you not to date either of them.

• This is absolutely ridiculous. They obviously are idiots and immature. No woman is worth fighting over. You are childish and egotistical as well. All of you should grow up.

What Girls Said 2

• We can't tell you who to choose because honestly that has to be your decision...I will say this though. You need to sit down and really thing about it..how does each one make you feel be completly honest with yourself which one do you feel most intensly for..who makes you feel special and worthwhile. It's not going to come to you at first and it might not be easy but you need to take a second like I said to yourself..actually no take hours or days...but decide who you want to be with cause..you have to take into account that it's also unfair for them as well fighting over you and hurting their friendship more and more...so..I wish you a lot of luck and if you ever need to sort anything out don't be afraid to talk it out with someone too..and if there's no one that you want to that you know I'm always available too even if you just need to spit out ideas and you don't really even need an answer..but good luck!

• it's never 50/50. you got to like one boy a little bit more. which one?