Can a guy miss a girl even when he does not see her in person?

I just chatted with a guy online recently. I know his face through webcam, but I did not let him know mine. Nevertheless, he kept telling me that he missed me. Is there any possibility that a guy misses a girl when he does not know her face?

Later on, I showed my face to him, and he still told me that he liked me and missed me. Is he a trustworthy person? Or he is just flirting? Can he like me even when he has not seen me in person yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going through the same thing with another girl atm. I haven't met her in person but I have talked to her over webcam. She is the sweetest person (...sorry soppy talk) and she's reallypretty. Lately I've been in a pretty bad spot mentally (and physically atm as well) so, yes, I do miss her company even if its virtual.

I think it depends on the person you are talking to and the situation you are in. If you see it as another way of meeting a person then great, you're probably friends, but you're not going to miss him. Being on webcam is a big step though. You're no longer a faceless voiceless internet avatar. You and the person on the other line will begin to invest emotionally on your contact and, from there, it depends how long and far you go.

What Guys Said 3

• Well I doubt you can miss a person much without seeing their face ...I couldn't but if he saw your face then maybe. Sure you can miss someone when they aren't around. Hence, absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say.

• Absolutely. You've never made friends or even flirted online and developed feelings?

• i don't. I just think about where I will come next.

What Girls Said 1

• I miss someone I haven't met in person! I think it is normal.