Ladies would you dump a guy your friends thought was weird?

If you found him very attractive, loyal, the sex was very good and he is confident and nice to you?

Weird as in awkward from not knowing social norms but not quiet or nervous

Most Helpful Girl

• NO. Right now I'm seeing someone who is quiet so much so that some people don't even really know the sound of his voice! He can hold his own in social situations though. But I would dare my friends to say some nonsense like that,i would have to put them in their place real fast.

My friends wouldn't do that though because we are all a little weird.AND I believe that women are much more judgmental than men are...but the judgements are often not even educated ones like:

-Dump him because he is socially awkward.

(who cares that he is caring,smart,kind etc)

-Dump him because THEY don't think he is attractive

-Dump him because he has a job that makes less money than you.

...you get my drift.

What Girls Said 3

• no I wouldnt...as I say everyone is weird in their own little ways

• With all the positive things you mentioned, no. Finding all those in one person is hard, being social awkward is easy to forgive. Nobodies perfect.

• Hell No!...pbbhhfft!

What Guys Said 2

• Since I'm usually the wierdest one in my circle of friends, they ask more questions if she's normal and doesn't demand infant sacrifices. I don't date creepy women anyway, and my friends are too polite to voice their concerns over any weirdness until after the fact.

The only way their disapproval would have an effect on me is if I already had doubts. If she filled out a checklist like you described, my friends can deal with it.

• If more people would've answered saying the acceptable answer ("Of course not!"), then I would say that someone isn't telling the truth because I'm sure it still happens but no one is admitting to it.