What to wear on coffee date?

First date going for coffee after work. What do I wear? Dark skinny jeans tucked into black suede wedge boots? A mid thigh black skirt with boots? Or do I stay in my work clothes? (blouse, tucked in pencil skirt right above knee, and pumps). He is a career man and he's 30 so I want to make a good impression. I want him to think I'm an attractive young lady and I want a sophisticated and subtly sexy look. Any advice? Would the work clothes be too formal?

I have big boobs and a big ass so I don't want to look cheap.

Please move to style

Most Helpful Guy

• While all three sound good ... I'd maybe save the mid thigh skirt and boots (probably the hottest tbh) for something more then a coffee date. I'd probably stick with the work outfit which is probably sexier then the jeans yet still suggests 'oh I just happened to be wearing this' which is the right vibe for grabbing coffee.

What Guys Said 2

• dress comfortable and it will make him feel like you didn't work to hard to catch his attention in the wrong way..if it cold where your at winter gear is a turn on for some guys we love to see girls in there little wooly boots and fuzzy hat...or maybe that's just me my bad...hope I help.

• Most guys are not going to care what you wear.

What Girls Said 2

• link

link

If you don't want the jeans to extenuate too much of your butt you could go for more boot cut or bell bottom jeans to balance out your bottom

link

Overall just wear something your are comfortable and confident in, you don't want to be too formal because it's just a coffee date not fine dining.

• stay in your work clothes since it's after work. you don't want to come off as trying too hard for a first date.

• I don't see why you're anonymous?

It's not like you said anything wrong, a lot of anonymous users say some pretty impressive stuff that I want to give accolades to but thus they are anonymous.

• you do realize that my username means nothing. this entire site is full of anonymous people. UN or not