I am interested in this guy, will I have a chance?

I am interested in a guy from my work and I have been talking to him and just starting to get to know him but I found out is getting to know 2 other women at the same time. I just am wondering if I will ever have a chance at ever having a relationship with this guy or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Based on this very limited information, there's really no way to tell. Like the lady who answered said, he may be playing the field and try to figure out who's the best choice for him..You have a few options: 1) Do nothing and wait to see what happens; 2) Do what you can to get to know him sooner and present yourself in the best light. This has a little risk in that you'll be more invested in the outcome and if he chooses someone else, you'll likely be unhappy (but maybe not if you figure out he's not for you). The upside is that you may be able to maneuver to the front of the pack. 3) Just ask him out and see if he bites.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• Most consider 1:3 chance worth working for, bidding over & better than most sweepstakes. If you are not draining your piggly bank or energy levels ... becoming someone you are not, then go for it. You would spend more time/energy on a stranger at a bar? What if you don't succeed ... couldn't you at least know then that this wasn't "the one" and perhaps along this path meet some of HIS friends that might lead you to other prospects? Dating is supposed to fun, not a ball game.

• these ans. put toomuch emphasis on mind reading what the other person is going to do. The better approach is to just do what you want to do and forget about the rest. enjoy what you can get every day out of relationships and aquaintences life like there is no insurance policy on tomorrow.. just be your self and go for it. follow your bliss. the rest is just speculation and ramblings in the mind.. feel the power of living in the moment.

• Some guys are just into "consuming" as many women as possible, as if it gives them some kinds of bragging rights! Is he one of this type? Or is he a steady guy?

Generally, I think it's a BAD idea for a woman to show more interest than a guy does... just be subtle about it.

• More importantly, it's a horrible idea to get involved with anyone from work

What Girls Said 1

• If he just met all of you, it really depends. Maybe he's evaluating you all but at one point he will either choose one of you, or, he could be one of those guys who has been around the fence, married with kids before, and is now not so quick to commit to anyone and may not ever seriously commit to anyone again. I know a man like that. He's been divorced, has older kids, on and off girlfriend, and hits on many many women and is not exactly super committed to his "girlfriend".