What would be your ideal first date?

For girls mostly, but what would be your ideal first date with a guy?

(I do live in a suburb and 19 years old if that helps)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd love for a guy to take me into a park, just for a walk or something. Also, depending on if our music tastes were the same, go to a concert of a band we both liked, and before (or after) sit down to eat. That'd be nice.

Then again, this is just me. Do whatever you think she'd like, but make sure you're comfortable in that environment as well.

What Girls Said 4

• Anything exciting and fun.But not something that is wayyyy too loud to hear each other talk. :)

• Well every girl is a sucker for romance but it always depends.

As long as you really like the guy you're going out with it doesn't really matter.

• id love to go for a walk in park as well, because you can get a chance to know each other and talk without any distractions, and then I would love for a guy to buy me a coffee after a walk. harmless and non-threatening that's good. I'm 19 and live in a suburb as well so I know your limited to what you can do but a walk is a really good idea

• IT isn't really about the place, it is that we feel a connection and are able to just relax, not think about "the rules" because it all comes naturally. We feel like we've known each other for a long time and can just bond.

Not a movie, that's for sure. I would say dinner or even coffee and a walk.

What Guys Said 0