Guys, on a first date?

How far do you expect to go? like if a girl won't do (blank) you lose interest in her? and how far would you be willing to go on a first date if the girl was OK it? JW and thanks for any answers!

Yeah I guess I'm kinda weird to not always want to kiss on the first date or once not even the 2nd date. That has caused some guys to give up on me even if I really liked them :/ well hopefully the guy I like now wants to go slow too and will be patient with me. I'm working through my fear of intimacy, of being so vulnerable. Thanks for all the answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• I went for a kiss and the girl turned and gave me a cheek. She said "because of my past relationships I don't feel comfortable with kissing a guy on the first date. She told me I could kiss her on the cheek if I liked". I told her that I didn't want to kiss her on the cheek and she left. I never called her and she never called me back so it was obvious that she didn't like me. It was actually a turn off that she did that and that amazing date turned bad.

This girl I just met invited me to her house. I wasn't expecting sex but I would gladly do it if she wanted. I never expect sex on the first date but I expect a kiss if it was a good date and we connected.

• I can understand where she's coming from though. I have had issues in the past that make it hard for me to be physical with guys. I have never had a relationship but want to soon. If I am caught off guard or feel like I can't get away I get freaked out. I think you should have given it another date just to see but hey it was your call

What Guys Said 5

• It is all dependent on how the date goes. Personally if I get a kiss after the first date then it went excellent. I approach a first date much differently than I approach a hook up because there is a level of effort I am putting into the first date that is unmatched elsewhere. If things go well and no kiss occurs I only want her that much more. If the date goes well and a kiss happens then I will probably have butterflies within. If we go beyond all of that then I am not sure my scoring scale was built for that

• I'm not into holding hands, cuddling, kissing, anything like that unless we're dating. Play-hitting (from her) and hugging, yes. The other stuff I mentioned would have to wait until we were official.

• dont expect anything. but if you both hit it off and/or are sexually attracted no reason to put any limits on it

but if the date goes well, and you hit it off, there's no reason to expect anything sexual.

a goodnight kiss is good though

• This is all assuming the date went well.

What would I expect, well a hug or some form of physical contact to try and at least assure me that she is interested in being more than just friends.

How far would I be willing to go? As far as she wants to. I don't have any rules or reasons not to, again assuming the date went well.

• I don't expect and I don't really want it to go far if I like her. Maybe a goodnight kiss. I'm happy as long as I know there's going to be a second date.

What Girls Said 0