He hasn't texted or called me. What should I do honestly?!?!?

I really like this guy and he hasn't texted or called me in like two months. last month I accidentally texted him and he didn't reply. I really like him. what should I do?!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Write him for real! 80% of success is being seen. Be nice, positive and smile. Get in a good mood and for meet him "accidentally". If you are in good mood and playful he will notice you. Just make sure that it is you. Happy you, but you.

What Guys Said 2

• send him a text and say hey this is ----and was going through my numbers and saw yours and wanted to say hi... hi,.. then how he responds or doesn't respond is the ANSWER . AS THEY SAY NIP IT IN THE BUTT.. wondering gets you no where fast..

• Arwens-fire is right.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably not interested.If he had or has your info and he's not reaching out to you,then leave it alone.Guys usually make it known in some way if they like a girl...i don't think complete silence is it either.

So you messaged him by accident and still NOTHING?Thank goodness for that accident.That should help you see that you need to move on...good luck.