He hasn't texted or called me. What should I do honestly?!?!?

I really like this guy and he hasn't texted or called me in like two months. last month I accidentally texted him and he didn't reply. I really like him. what should I do?!?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Write him for real! 80% of success is being seen. Be nice, positive and smile. Get in a good mood and for meet him "accidentally". If you are in good mood and playful he will notice you. Just make sure that it is you. Happy you, but you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• send him a text and say hey this is ----and was going through my numbers and saw yours and wanted to say hi... hi,.. then how he responds or doesn't respond is the ANSWER . AS THEY SAY NIP IT IN THE BUTT.. wondering gets you no where fast..

0|0
    0|0
  • Arwens-fire is right.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably not interested.If he had or has your info and he's not reaching out to you,then leave it alone.Guys usually make it known in some way if they like a girl...i don't think complete silence is it either.

So you messaged him by accident and still NOTHING?Thank goodness for that accident.That should help you see that you need to move on...good luck.

0|0
    0|0