If you tell a guy "I'll text you next week", is it lame if the guy texts you first?

Most Helpful Girl

• If anyone tells me that I'm deleting their number. Unless their phone would be off or something.

What Girls Said 6

• Not at all I think that's awsome it's nice to know that he didn't want to wait that long to talk to me and it shows that he's interested...lame would be the last thing on my mine xD

• i always give my guy "breaks" where if we chat a lot than we won't talk for a day or so. he always breaks it after a few hours lol. its not lame in my opinion :)

• No its not lame at all. It shows you are thinking of her and are interested in her.

U could write her something like this: "i couldn't wait that long, so I had to text you..." lol

• Not at all!

It is after she starts ignoring your texts you should really give up.

Maybe after the second ignore :D

• No. Guys who don't play games are awesome.

• No. I think it shows that a guy is definitely interested, which is reassuring for the girl.

What Guys Said 0