Is it weird that I want to delete everyone on my bbm ?

I want to completely wipe out my cell so I can start over on my bbm . I currently just have too many contacts and want to start over. I clearly have many friends on there as well but I would rather just delete everyone at once rather then going through one by one. Am I crazy ?

Most Helpful Girl

• crazy for having a blackberry. Android ftw!

Seriously, no. When I used to have a blackberry, I had waaaay too many contacts on bbm. Glad I finally got rid of that phone. You should keep your closest friends, like the top 5 people you talk to everyday, then delete anyone else and re-add as needed.

What Girls Said 2

• My phone decided to auto sync with my Facebook and import all of those contacts.

(stoopid touch screen in my pocket).

I was not thrilled.

• Haha not at all, I have those moments from Time to time

What Guys Said 4

• No, you're not crazy. I'm crazy and I haven't seen you at any of the meetings!

I think that, from time to time, most (if not all) people do that. If you have five million contacts, it becomes more of a pain than it's worth, so you almost need to purge once in a while.

• Nah, lots of people do this. I'm like that at times, its that 'new career in a new town' jive, I usually do it and then, in your case, tell the people who's numbers I really want that I deleted all my numbers out of 'superstition', people don't usually ask questions, hahaha.

• BBM? Is that like a BBW?

• Blackberry Messenger

• OH. Well you said it in such a way assuming that everybody knew what you meant.

\I only use my Blackberry as an MP3 player now. My service provider threw on so many charges for ever goddamn button I pushed and didn't warn me about it that I went back to an older phone the following month. It's too expensive to maintain for use on a network for me. But thanks for clarifying.

• LOLL, I thought he meant BBW too!

• I've done this before