How would you like to be asked out?

What is the cutest way you would want to be asked out? Or best idea for a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just get me alone. Look me in the eye. Tell me you're attracted to me and ask if I would like to go on a date to better know each other. There is no need an elaborate, just honesty and sincerity about your pending feelings for me. Just play your cards with no ambiguity.

What Guys Said 2

• depends how well you know the guy and if you are friends. Guys don't need a special way to b asked out. You can just walk up and ask him if he wants to go do somthing. If its a friend then you can just invite him to hang out at your house and watch a movie or anything simple. If not you can do somthing like see a movie go eat or bowling. That way there are more things to talk about compared to sitting around

• Straight up just asking is the best..

What Girls Said 1

• Just plain asked. :) I like casualness and bluntness. Just walking up to a girl and saying "let's date." I like surprises, so this kind of scenario would be fun for me because it's as if we were talking about something completely different and you ask me out out of the blue.