Drunk texting good or bad?

ok been seeing this girl for a couple of weeks everything indicates that she likes me, however she does flirt with other guys and tells me when she thinks their hot and I have been wanting to tell her how I really feel, I sent her a drunk text last night and I pretty much just told her how I felt about everything, told her I thought she was amazing and love spending time with her etc, she hasn't replied so really just asking if girls would get scared off by this or find romantic etc? cheers.

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• i find my own drunk texts very amusing the day after ha ha , I think wtf did I Do , noooooo XD

but I don't really think it's a good thing

0|1
    0|0
    • ha yeah some of my spelling was shocking... kinda regret it now tho lol

What Girls Said 3

• drunk texts aren't a good thing. neither is conveying all your feelings via text, drunk or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she flirts with other guys-she's probably not looking for a commitment and you scared her. BUT I don't think she's worth your time. Do you really want someone who flirts with other people and tells you she thinks they're hot?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not the best. I got one from this guy I had met...actually numerous ones from him asking me out and telling me he loved me and I barely knew him. Anyway, I just took it woth humour and always replied in a witty way and he would apologize the following morning all the time. They can be funny but they can also send unintended messages that could destroy a relationship if taken too seriously.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• drunk anything is a bad idea. maybe she is horny about those guys, might work out well for you. maybe she wants you to like those guys too! also, might work out well for you...depending.

0|0
    0|0