Dumb fun question. When a guy texts for no real reason is he just bored?

Just a dumb question that popped into mind because a friend always seems to text me when he really has nothing to say. So I am interested to know. I am not a big texter unless I have something to say. So why do you text people?

When a guy texts you for no real reason do you think it's because he is bored and just wants to talk to anyone or that he's thinking of you?

What Guys Said 2

• he is thinking of u. You should throw the guy a bone and try to keep the convo going

• I do keep it going. I actually love talking to him because he is easy to talk to about anything. I never feel like I'm being judged or feel stupid when I say stupid things like we all do from time to time. :)

• I think people have become so addicted to their smart phones that it's uncomfortable to be standing in a line waiting to pay without doing something busy like texting someone.

• Very true. This guy usually texts from home or work which is why I am guessing he is bored.

What Girls Said 0