Would you date a guy who's 5 years younger than you?

I think this girl likes me. And I have interest in her. The thing is that she's 5 years older than me. I don't know how I feel about that, either, and I don't think she knows I'm that much younger than her.

Updates:
We're both in our twenties.

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 15 months ago I fell with a guy 7 years younger then me, I acted like I didn`t want him, because of this age gap.he had genuine feelings for me and kept saying me I didn`t show my age at all(that`s true , but it was sweet of him saying this to me), but since I was afraid this wouldn`t last I didn` t show my feelings so he moved on and started to date another girl.but we kept looking on each other and since that time I have regretted why I didn`t date him.i think age is not always a matter, and age is just a number.

now he is single again and we meet sometimes , even though we are not in the same country, and now i`m ready to date him, if he`s ready too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Would you date a guy who's 5 years younger than you? No that's a pure disadvantage for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • okay, I have to assume everyone's at least 18, because for you, a guy younger than you is 15.

• Show All
    • Generally guys typically prefer & value younger women.

Power disadvantage to waste my time dating him.

• ok, gotcha

• Some girls don't mind that at all if they are on the same page. On a personal level, it would bother me, but if he and I were very alike and we matched then I would do my best to not let that bother me. I am sure I could get over it. I would just ask him to not tease me about it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I only like guys older than me. Maybe when I'm in my late 20's and 30's it would be fine but not for a long time no.

0|0
    0|0
    • well, you're17 so that makes sense. This girl is in her mid-late twenties.

• Even then I'll probably be going for the older guys.

• Yes. It's a turn on for me, actually.

0|2
    0|0
  • yea I would I wouldn't mind mind 5 years younger as long as he's older than 18

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's 20 and I'm 25, why not?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No, because that would make her 17 and that's bad news right there.

0|0
    0|0