Do guys like kissing..?

Do guys like kissing or is it just a way to get inside her pants? Please be honest I have this guy at my school and he is always trying to get me to make out with him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 4

• Who doesn't. And lol "I have this guy at my school and he is always trying to get me to make out with him" made me laugh.

• it depends how old they are. If they're young and in high school, they may not like kissing as much as f***ing because they want to have conquered more vajays, if its someone in their twenties or thirties, kissing is amazing, they've f***ed enough girls to enjoy the awesome teasing-ness of kissing.

• if a guy is wanting to just make out with you? then he's wanting to see how far he can get with you and kissing is just the intro...if he wants to date you and hold your hand and then it leads to kissing and wants to kiss you for long periods of time... then he likes kissing you.

• aww, everyone loves kissing