First Dance. First Date. Advice?

I've got a dance coming and I've got a date, but I really don't know what I'm doing. What should I expect and what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• What kind of dance is it? A regular high school dance? What's the guy like? Are you hanging out with other people besides your date? Are you going anywhere after the dance?

These are kind of important to add to adequately answer the question. Although, on a base of how most high schoolers are these days. I would assume there is going to be a lot of touching of sorts/kissing/love or what have you. You should should just have fun and be mellow to whole night. Imo it's hard to be with a girl who is tense when I'm with her. So be loose, but not so loose that he has control over you. My advice to you, is have fun, enjoy the experience and don't let anyone get you down. Have a nice dance! C:

• regular. awesome. yes. no.

• This is just part of the high school experience. Enjoy yourself. Only thing you need to prepare for is just getting ready for the dance and making it there on time haha. Nothing to really worry about.

What Girls Said 1

• Relax and just go with the flow. It'll be fine. Just have fun with him. There's nothing in particular you should prepare yourself for.