Why didn't she call back after date?

I recently moved to a new city, and not knowing anyone I signed up for online dating. I started talking to a cute girl and we agreed to go on a date. We ate food, stayed long after the bill was paid, and when I suggested we go across the city to a mall she agreed. The end of the date was a little awkward, no kiss,just a half hug. I suggested we get together again soon and she said sure. Three days later I texted her as I knew she might be at work. Two hours later, still no response. I figured if she was interested shed at least text back. Am I being ridiculous or should I assume she's not interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah she doesn't sound that interested. Sometimes girls/ people in general take their time responding to texts just to seem busy but if she is interested she will definitely respond eventually. So don't text her again unless she responds. However, as a girl, the half hug and just saying "sure" in response to hanging out doesn't sound very promising...Sorry!

What Girls Said 3

• she might not have any phone credit, why don't you call her and ask her out again? she might be shy.

• Dont read into it so much:) try calling! Txts are so inconvienient sometmes.

• I just went on an online date. She doesn't sound too interested, I'm sorry to say. He texted me and I'm going to message him in the morning that I'm not interested. Good luck with your endeavors.

What Guys Said 1

• maybe its because you're a Sox fan. three words: CARL. CRAWFORD. SUCKS.