Going out every weekend with the girls - is it ok?

my boyfriend of 4 years was always saying to me that I am always at home with the baby and need friend to hang with cause I never go any where. SO we broke up for 6 months got back together and well every weekend I have a diffrent girls calling me wanting to go out to a bar or club so I have been going he looks ok with it but is it ok ? what I am scard of is that he will throw all this back in my face I am not going out there looking for guys or getting guys numbers it just hanging with the girls. of course guys try to hit on me all the time but I tell them I got a man. it is like the tables turned he was the one always hanging out with friends and now it is me even during the week sometimes one of my girlfriends will call and ask me to have dinner and drinks with them so I go then after I go right back home I do make sure I am there when my kids fall asleep at night and there when they wake up in the morening

if he was the one going out every weekend you know it would bother me but on the other hand he knows he can trust me and I can't really think like that of him cause I have a trust issue with him.i am working on that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, it sounds fine. Everyone does need to get out once in a while and hang out with friends. If that was the problem to begin with, that he felt you weren't going out with friends enough and just staying home, I doubt it will cause you any problems later on.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's okay to go out with friends once a week.

But the problem might be that you're going to bars and clubs.

There are many other places you could go, and many other things you could do with your friends. At other places you'd be less likely to encounter awkward situations that might complicate things.

Of course, if going to bars and clubs is the only way your friends socialize, that's another topic, and another problem...

• If he seems ok with him as long as it doesn't interfere with your dates, then yes it is ok.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see a problem with doing it because you need to have time apart and spend time with your friends as they are important to you.

Maybe it would be good to have an occasinal sat night at home with him as well.

• Lol... have you watched the new HBO Chris Rock special... one of his skits is about how men are happy to see their women go out with friends and have fun, but women are never happy like that for their men... just putting it out there... lol

• You are right when he wants to go out with his boys oh it burns my ass. I say ok about it but really don't like it.