Do guys not like talking through texting?

When I talk to my crush in person he usually starts most of the conversations, but I don't think he has ever started one of our conversations over text. I feel pushy texting him all the time but he always keeps the conversation going once it is started. Does he just not like texting or is he just not interested in me?

Most Helpful Guy

• texting gets annoying after a while for me.

What Guys Said 2

• I am fine texting my girlfriend. I prefer talking to her in person because I can see her face and because it means I can make sure she feels the emotions and intent behind my words (plus the bonus is I get to hold her) but it that is not possible then we text a good bit... matter of fact I have a text I have to answer right now...

• I prefer texting

My voice sounds weird over though phone

At least to me it does

What Girls Said 2

• most guys I know would rather talk in person or talk over phone.. I know guys that can't stand texting tons.. normally those guys and I don't have very long convo's via text.. but talk fine in person.. I don't think it's anything to worry about hun.. if he talks to you lots in person I'm sure your fine :)

• I think most guys don't mind texting their girlfriend as long as it's not overdone.