First Date Ideas Please?

I am still getting to know this guy, and were both interested in each other, but I don't know what to do on our first hangout. Please, anything would help!

Most Helpful Guy

• just be yourself, have a laugh, just treat him like one of your friends. if you want to do something, go to the cinema, bowling, go for a meal, do something were you two can talk and get to know each other better. don't feel pressured in do something you don't comfortable. also don't make the mistake of always letting him trying make conversation, it's got come from you as well. just relax and go with the flow. don't worry too much, if he's nice guy he will make you feel very comfortable.

What Guys Said 2

• First date should be a casual thing to get the introductions out of the way and make things less awkward for a possible 2nd date. so just go out for lunch somewhere. no dinner... just simple trip to a fast food joint or even at a coffee shop if you like coffee. Should be fine... and dress kinda casual kinda nice... like you were going to school.

• link just look at some of those, :)

good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely go to a place where you guys could go and just talk about each other. I don't like the idea of a dinner and movie as a first date because most of the time you are too busy with your food or watching the movie where you can't really talk. Agree with Kain6th with coffee shop. During this time of year, a cute date would probably to go ice skating if either of you guys know how to. If not, it's a great opportunity for both of you to learn how to ;) Fun and casual along with hot chocolate while talking after you learn how to skate.

• Really, I guess that's why dates never go well with me

• I always reccommend doing something that keeps things casual and the more opportunities you can talk about each other, the better :)