Who has an E-reader? and do you like it?

Who has an E-reader? and do you like it? what brand and model please!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a Kindle & the new kindle fire. I like them both. The brighter the light the darker the print gets when reading. The Kindle Fire if your using the internet or any app it's like any LCD screen, very hard to see in the sun, but as far as reading it's the same. The brighter the light (even sunlight) the darker the print.

For students there are a lot of free Kindle books. The library also has hundreds of choices & seem to be adding more & more every time I look.

I would recommend either. If Being on the internet is important or using different apps. then I would go with the Kindle Fire.

I told this to a friend whom went and purchased a different brand anyway. Then he bought a Kindle because he does most of his reading in bright light.

What Guys Said 2

• I have the Kindle Fire I don't if it's actually considered a e-reader because its not that e-ink. I use it to read a lot though and love it. My mom has the Sony Reader its pretty good but it's a little sluggish. I don't think it would be better than the $80 Kindle but I don't know.

• I used iBooks for my ipod touch, but the screen was too small for me to read properly

I might get a kindle soon

What Girls Said 5

• It's alright

• Lol, I want one

• I have a kindle and I love it, nothing beats a good old book but the convinience of having a kindle definitely comes close, especially because you can get loads of books for free.

• i have one of the earlier sony ones. I like it a lot, it has a long battery life and is very eay to use.

• i have a kindle, I got it a few weeks ago. I like it because it's easy to use and easy and quick to get any book I want to read. but at the same time I miss holding a book and turning pages